Estate planning is vital for any family with assets and a family meeting can set the foundation for financial and life decisions in the overall estate plan. But when there are changes in health, finance, or family relationships—a plan that was sufficient a few years ago may no longer be appropriate for your family today.
You and your family are invited to join Estate Planning Attorney Darlynn Morgan for an informative appointment about preserving your family wealth by incorporating multigenerational planning as well as new changes to the law that directly affect your estate plan in today’s increasingly complex society.
Topics we’ll cover include:
- Why a trust that just covers estate taxes and probate simply isn’t good enough anymore!
- How life events or changes can impact an existing estate plan or financial strategy.
- Why your estate plan must be properly set up and regularly reviewed to help educate aging adult generations.
- Why giving assets outright to heirs may not be the most beneficial distribution method – for them.
- Estate planning secrets of the ultra-wealthy: why most ‘own’ absolutely nothing.
This is an excellent opportunity to get a better understanding of estate planning and learn about the latest strategies and options that are available to you. There is no cost or obligation.
Monday, October 13
About Darlynn Morgan
Attorney Darlynn Morgan will be your speaker at this seminar. Ms. Morgan has prepared hundreds of estate plans for California residents over the past 15 years. Her law practice is devoted exclusively to estate planning and she'll explain, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family - her popular seminars always get rave reviews!
All attendees will be offered a certificate for a Trust Review or a Family Wealth Planning Session ($750 value) at the conclusion of the event.
As seen on...
To Reserve Your Spot for this FREE Seminar click Sign Up NOW!